How to Become a Venture Capitalist
Want to become a venture capitalist? Well, VC Investors aren’t born overnight. They don’t come out of the womb with the ability to identify successful startups. They might want you to think they do, but they don’t. Some may have the good fortune to have an ample cash flow to invest. But the knowledge that would allow them to pick the right companies in which to invest isn’t something learned by intuition. Intuition is expensive.
If you want to become a venture capitalist, you need to know the following 5 rules to begin in terms of the order in which you invest:
(1) Invest in people.
(2) Invest in products.
(3) Invest in the process (scalable or not).
(4) Invest in the financials fourth - and the company's ability to go public as an IPO (initial public offering).
(5) Invest in the total addressable market (TAM) last... because you might well be creating your own market from scratch like companies such as Airbnb or Hyperloop technologies.
Our bestselling course on how to become a venture capitalist can help you get all the answers you need in your pursuit of angel investing.
What you need is both strategy and focus to win so you can become one of the incredibly successful venture capital and angel investors.
What Angel Kings' VC and Private Equity firm offers:
- In-depth due diligence on top companies.
- Dedicated venture capital research.
- Elite, VIP funds for top startups in the fastest-growing sectors.
- The most competitive rates and carry in private equity.
- Annual member meetings in great locations, worldwide.
- Access to boards and investor seats depending on investment level.
- And more for qualified investors and high-net worth individuals.
Learn how to invest in America's top startups:
Facts and bonuses about your Angel Kings' membership benefits:
-Membership is granted when you make your first investment in Angel Kings.
-Membership to Angel Kings is first come, first serve, reservation basis. We have a limited number of spots each year and our funds typically fill up within 30 days after opening for investment.
-Membership also include access to high-end networking events throughout the world. These are VIP invite only and include some of the biggest names and players in Venture Capital and Angel Investing.
-All of our venture capital investors serve on the Board of Directors of a startup after investing $500,000 or more within 5 years.